The many gorges and high peaks of the Lefka Ori (White Mountains) in western Crete invite exploration on foot!
This programme offers day walks on well-marked paths and trails, some along the coastline (parts of the E4 European Hiking trail), some through gorges and others on forgotten, cobbled mountain paths, each rewarding you with unique scenery along the way and a real insight into Cretan traditions and daily life away from the large towns.
Trip Code: Southwest secrets / 9dIOP-CRE
- English-speaking tour leader (D1-D9)
- Accommodation: 8 nights (N1-N8) (double/twin room on a BB basis)
- Meals: breakfast (D2-D9), lunch (D2-D8) and dinner (D2-D8)
- Gorge/national park entrance fees, daily luggage transfers
- Air transport to/from Crete
- Breakfast on D1, lunch and dinner on D1 and D9
- Drinks, personal expenses (museum fees etc)
- Extra transfers (other than the ones mentioned below)
Dates and prices
The “Southwest secrets” trip can be organised from April to October.
We do not have a fixed/weekly programme,
all trips are upon request and depend on availability.
Contact us for an offer!
Avoid the crowds by hiking up the Samaria Gorge
The coastal village of Sougia
Huge variety of scenery and views
Small groups (max.8-10 persons)