Gorges coastlines & tastes
Gorges, coastlines & tastes
Stunning mountains, well-known gorges, spectacular coastal paths and even the southernmost point of Europe are some of the different aspects of western Crete that you will experience during this 8-day programme.
Find out about herbs and endemic plants, and taste local products each day.
Time to explore true Crete!
Trip Code: Gorges coastlines & tastes / 8dOVS-CRE
- English-speaking tour leader (D1-D8)
- Accommodation: 7 nights (D1-D7) (double/twin room on a BB basis)
- Meals: breakfast (D2-D8), lunch (D2-D7) and dinner (D2-D7)
- Gorge/national park entrance fees, daily luggage transfers
- Air transport to/from Crete
- Breakfast on D1, lunch and dinner on D1 and D8
- Drinks, personal expenses (museum fees etc)
- Extra transfers (other than the ones mentioned below)
Dates and prices
The “Gorges, coastlines & tastes” trip can be organised from April to October.
We do not have a fixed/weekly programme,
all trips are upon request and depend on availability.
Contact us for an offer!
Boat trip to the remote island of Gavdos
2 overnights in Loutro
2 gorges and huge variety of scenery
Small groups (max.8-10 persons)